OBD Car Doctor Pro Apk
OBD Car Doctor Pro Apk: Support types of adapters: OBD-II (Bluetooth, Wireless, Kiwi 3 (BLE), Vinli) and GPS-only function (if you haven’t any adapter) Up to date logbook: fueling and service records.
Reads real-time and stored diagnostics guidelines from ECU of OBD-II compliant automobiles. Support data reading PID’s from vehicles with 2 and even more ECU.
Take note of!!! Requires ELM 327 or appropriate Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Learning much more at http://www.incardoc.com Work w/o adapter possible only in Gps navigation mode: Swiftness, Altitude
Note!!! A couple of multiple information on interconnection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when working with adapters with Mac pc addresses: 66:35:56:… strongly suggest to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters proclaimed with ELM327 v2.1 likewise have a great deal of issues! Please e mail us by email to survey troubles with adapters, would be nice to really have the pursuing info: naming, Apple pc address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or interconnection log, This will create set of possibly dangerous adapters and talk about these details with other users.
– real-time engine unit and vehicle OBD2 variables: rate, rotation (rpm), coolant temperatures, pressure, lambda and multiple other receptors data recognized by your vehicle
– chart sketching for real-time data
– check engine unit light control (MIL): read and clear stored mistake rules and related freeze structure data
– Fuel Market/Consumption guidelines (MPG) (for diesel need to create proper flag in Construction)
– code scanning device: store and show DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Rules) data and Basic info
– auto-start of previous used command display (use “Auto start of last control” option in Construction exclusively or in blend with “Connect BT at start”)
– gaming console for advanced users tests with OBD-II and adapter directions (use “Test”-“Console” option in Construction to permit console display screen)
– read additional information at product site http://www.incardoc.com
– read Gps navigation data: quickness, altitude
– support of visual gauges
– logbook: fueling, service data, car maintenance, diagnostics
Fuel Economy variables now reinforced as beta version feature, please be aware that for accurate calculation you may want to get into proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Be aware!!! Avoid simultaneous jogging of multiple OBD reading applications, make certain that other applications aren’t keeping live OBD interconnection.
– Device & iphone app history
Utilized to self- identify program when working in background
Extra GPS guidelines: GPS velocity, altitude
Store and read “Logbook” and Debug data as immediate user’s actions
Bluetooth related – communication with exterior adapter
Internet related – posting “Logbook” files to server as immediate user’s actions
Please send your questions with email, as we can not answer in Play market responses.
You may help to increase the project by mailing OBD2 details info related to your vehicle. Fill in the automobile details with settings display and click send button in “Standard information” section. Thanks a lot!